Residential & Commercial Floor Refinishing
Maryland | Annapolis | Baltimore | Washington, DC
Are you looking for quality hardwood floor refinishing in Maryland for your home or commercial property?
Over time, hardwood floors can lose their natural beauty, become chipped and damaged from day-to-day wear and tear. With the help of an experienced floor contractor, you can have your old and damaged floor looking as good as new!
Read on to learn how our expert floor refinishing and restoration in Maryland and Washington, DC can bring your old floors back to life.
Refinishing Your Floor In 6 Steps
The process required for your floor refinishing depends on the amount of work needed to restore your floor. Here are the 6 steps your floor company may go through to bring gloss and color back to your floor.
- Cleaning – Before the refinishing process begins, your contractor will perform a thorough floor cleaning. This will remove any dirt, dust and debris that might get otherwise get in the way.
- Sanding – Once the floor is clean, a complete floor sanding is performed to remove old paint or finish and make way for the new gloss.
- Filling – Once the floor is clean, your refinishers will begin filling any cracks and chips in your floor with wood filler product. This will allow the refinisher to restore an even surface to your floor. After filling, the floor is sanded more finely to make sure the surface is evenly filled.
- Staining – If you want a new look or color for your floor, staining is the next step in the floor refinishing process. Your refinisher will apply the color and allow it to dry, using multiple coats if necessary to solidify the color.
- Finishing – To finish your floor, a polyurethane coating is applied in successive layers. This part of the process will really bring out a new shine in your floors, whether you’ve stained the floor or not.
- Screening – Once the finish is fully applied, contractors usually perform a final floor screening. In this final step, a floor polisher is used to perfect that new floor glow that will wow your visitors.
Not sure what services you need? Ask your hardwood floor refinishing specialist which restoration options are right for your floor.
How Floor Restoration Can Benefit You
Why should you restore your hardwood floors? What’s in it for you? The benefit will depend on the type of property you own.
- Add Value & Beauty To Your Home – A refinished floor will help you entertain guests and visitors in style. Discover how a new glossy floor will make your friends and neighbors say, “Wow!” Not to mention, floor refinishing adds value to your home, so you can command a much higher price and create greater demand when you’re ready to sell.
- Impress Your Customers – Floor refinishing for your office or business building will show your customers your dedication to quality. Give a confident message whenever a customer or client walks in on your shiny new hardwood surfaces.
- Sell More Property – A quality floor refinish can make all the difference in selling or renting a property. Regular investment in a floor refinishing service can help you move more real estate at a higher price, meaning more money in your pocket.
Regardless of what type of floor you’re refinishing, it’s safe to say that in almost every case the benefits you receive will far outweigh your floor refinishing cost in terms of financial and aesthetic ROI.
So whether you’re in Baltimore, Annapolis, or anywhere else in the Maryland-DC area, where can you go for the best residential or commercial floor restoration service?
Bay Country Painters: Maryland’s Floor Refinishing Experts
For over 25 years, Bay Country Painters has been Maryland’s #1 choice for quality interior painting and refinishing services. Whether you require commercial or residential restoration service, our extensive experience means we can find the perfect solution for your needs.
Our team of professional painters and refinishers is dedicated to providing superior quality work and legendary customer service. We back up our team with the top-of-the-line floor refinishing technology, so that you can get the best possible results for your floor.
At Bay Country, we believe that quality is never an accident. That’s why we guarantee superior craftsmanship with every project we complete, whether it’s exterior painting, interior restoration, or any other installation or repair project.
For the best refinishing service for your home or commercial property, don’t wait another minute.
Contact Us Today!
For a fast, FREE estimate on floor refinishing services, contact us today at 410-544-4400 or click here to request an estimate online.
We look forward to making your old floor shine like new – contact us today to learn more!
Participating Paint It Forward Vendor
Do you have something nice to say about us? Let the world know!